Smugmug is the Best Online Sharing program for Photos don has found



Hi (to a friend)



  Smugmug, the best online site I have found for displaying images. About $40  for an entirely satisfactory basic subscription and $149 for the pro edition.

I discuss my file system in the earlier email. You may find this Smugmug email on one of my blogs at the following addresses.

Click Here  or
http://instructionsbydon.blogspot.com/2010/10/smugmug-is-good-online-sharing-program.html

DonRedding





  1. Smugmug is a versatile program for sharing photos and storage.
  2. There are  many ways to view pictures. and one way to see is to play with the Style
    image
  3. There is no practical limit to how many pictures or storage. Limits for videos are 10 minutes (no size limit) in the PRO and less otherwise, and 25 MG for a single picture. There is a bandwidth limit that I have never ever approached
  4. There are several copies of the pictures maintained by Smugmug from the huge Original size to small.
  5. Able to paste or embed photos and slideshows into blogs and web pages and emails. Has an email sender which reduces pictures automatically.
  6. The organization is Categories, under that Sub Categories, then Galleries. I wish there were a sub sub category before Galleries sometime to help organization.
    Our dime class is found at
    donRedding  > Other > Computers, TV, and Stereo > 2010.10.10_14 DIME Classes. "Other" is the Category, "Computers . ." the subcategory, and "2010.10 . ." the Gallery
  7. Here is the link to pictures of our dime class
    Click Here or
    http://donredding.smugmug.com/Other/Computers-TV-and-Stereo/20101010-DIME-Classes/14148517_RH6x7#1043700259_qKJgb
    Let me know if you want any pictures removed, etc.  
  8. The little video I did was with Picasa as I was playing around with it and never done one with Picasa, very easy.
  9. Smugmug costs as follows:Standard: $40/year  •  Power: $60/year  •  Pro: $150/year
  10. Features at:     http://www.smugmug.com/photos/photo-sharing-features/
  11. Here is Smugmug's Home page  http://www.smugmug.com/
  12. Free trial for a month or so, no credit card required for trial.
  13. There are so many features I have not done it justice but I hope you will enjoy looking at it.