20120502 Audio mixer and receiver and computer and equalizer


Buttons=BUT=(Power) (Audio/Video) (Eq/ByPass) (Eq Rec) (Line/Tape)
CAS=M222=Cassette Player by Technics
EQ=EQ100 =Equalizer by Audio Source
M60=SSM60 = Mixer by Radio Shack
REC=Sa-Ex140 Reciver by Technics
TCC= Tape Control Center by Radio Shack  with A B C D with various switchs
1.       Spent a long time trying to get figured out the wiring so I could play or record and maybe record sound onto conputer
2.       It is so hard to write notes on something like this but I need to try
3.       I figured out one of the cables out of the  M60 goes all the way under the tables over to vcr. I do not know if is connected there. I imgine it was used to get Woody from radiio onto a VCR recording of games. It might come out of M60 at Blue "O" near back. The other one on that cable appears to be audio as it is coming out  of "R." Do not know how this works.
4.       To play REC  through speakers staright, nothing specil except do not use "Tape Monitoer "function
5.       To Play REC through EQ, all BUT green  and TCC on C-rec
6.       To send audio to computer, do not remember yet
7.       To play  CAS through REC, same as playing REC through EQ EXCEPT the Line/Tape bitton ids in or Red
  1. To play  CAS through M60, same as playing REC through M60 EXCEPT the TCC is set at c-cassette, Eq Line/Tape does not affect it