20120903 Smugmug new Pricing

Questions about the new pricing
Great - always thought Smugmug was, now questions on Pricing please

I think Smugmug is great.

Please help me decide  what pricing plan I need by addressing several questions.

I have been paying $99 (discounted from $150 because grandfathered) for the most expensive service. I understand it goes to $300 but grandfathered to me for $150 a year. (Actually I am confused with the grandfathered, the old rates, the new rates, the lower yearly rate and the monthly rate, splitting it into two categories , etc - all very confusing)
Questions - mainly pertaining to POWER
(0) Will I get a lower than $60 grandfathered price if I go to Power?
(1) If I go to POWER can I still order my own prints if not "making a profit." Actually the only ones I ever sold were to myself. One person tried but was too confusing they said; I agree.
(2) Have you figured out a way we can again get disks backups of our pictures and
(3) what is the cost.
(4) Is that the digital download I notice? 
(5)Will I be able to print my own pictures easily, will others? Now it is hard to print even my own.
(6) Will I finally be able to send up videos from cell phones? You said we could  once and it took me 6 months of telling your heroes it did not work for your heroes to admit it did not work. I was often told it was my  computer, browser, ISP, etc.
(7) Will you have fixed so can  arrange collected photos in all the ways one can use arrange for photos on same Smugmug/Gallery
(8) what other significant new features will we have?
(9) What is the lowest price I can get for your best service?
(10) Have you fixed so it does not often put  into the keywords by mistake?

By the way, the only pictures I ever sold was to myself. You ask why do I want the most expensive - well once I was told some of the basic programming for what we could do on Smugmug was only available in the more expensive and I do not know what else I would give up.
thanks
don

thanks
don