20130925 Speeding Ticket Dismissed

Hi

I’m glad I could help.   Every now and again we all need an atta boy.   I’m glad you got one.
Have a great Thursday.
G

Phone: (704)
Fax: (704)
Email: G
Website:



From: don
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 8:36 PM
To: G

Cc: Subject: Re: speeding ticket


G

I am so overwhelmed with what you have done for me, I only can say thank you, thank you, thank you which seems so inadequate.

Willie always said you were the best . .

don

-----Original Message-----
From: G

Sent: Sep 25, 2013 3:15 PM
To:

Subject: speeding ticket
September 25, 2013

Dear Mr.

                I am happy to report your speeding ticket was dismissed by the District Attorney.   Mr. Andrew Murray said that given your long and safe driving history, you deserved a bit of acknowledgement.   So, he dismissed your ticket.

                I have attached a copy of the dismissal for your records.  That’s the end.   This matter is closed.  No fines or costs.
                Thank you for allowing me to represent you.  If I can ever be of any legal assistance again, please do not hesitate to contact me.
                                                                                                                                Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                G

G



Phone: (704)
Fax: (704)
Email:
Website: 


 
 
from my iAtari