(Hope all these pictures do not slow down the email, if so just go to this link:
http://instructionsbydon.blogspot.com/2011/09/20110917.html )
We had a great time with all of you and appreciate your hospitality. Your kids are all champs.
Tenn / Panther it is and we look forward to seeing as many of you as can come. I have 9 tickets in all and will wait to sell any until we know the number for sure that we need. Don't let that be a worry about any thing.
I bet you know Newton's stats by now, if not they are worth checking out. Set several Rookie records. The sports talk guys are acting like we won the Super Bowl.
----------------------------
Hope you can make the Va game this weekend. If so, I will want to mail you a parking pass or I can arrange perhaps to have one at the gate when you come in. At appropriate time I will give you better directions to the McCauley/Global Building underground parking lot right across from the Carolina Inn. If you could come early I could feed us at the Carolina Club which is fun but we would want to be there by 1:30 (and to Parking lot by 1 pm to make it ok) so that might be too early.
http://donredding.com/pptest/121aaa53ab4a4bb58df58b17935d9729.jpg
WeI would love for you to do this. I have 9 tickets in the mezzanine for Va as I was hoping maybe you guys could work it out. They are arranged in sets of 4, 3, and 2 but all in easy distance of each other to move around. This probably will be last year I have so many as the Mezzanine is next on the upgrade list and my 10 or 20 year "psl like" time has run out and the new cost is to be mighty high.
Here are pictures from last week, ALL us kids could enjoy it. And with the seating arrangements in the mezzanine, it would work well to keep them corralled.
http://donredding.smugmug.com/Sports/UNC-2011/20110910/18902616_gLnxM2#1472829956_3tBbZb7
Mezzanine: Half time, plenty of move around space, rest room and concessions behind photographer, our seats to right:
I still have tickets , except for WF, to all the other games of varying numbers.
Take your time and it would be great if some or all of you come this weekend. Logan remembers the last time but all he remembered was that it rained, but he says that with enthusiasm !
My best, Don
More directions later, but you would come down "busy" #86 I bet:
http://donredding.smugmug.com/Sports/Seat-Locations/Parking-Deck-Global-Education/3717842_wbLkrm#709664714_bShh9-A-LB
http://donredding.com/pptest/4abfc4e149ed476eb399a8d8f0d1198a.jpg
Map down 86
http://donredding.smugmug.com/Sports/Seat-Locations/Parking-Deck-Global-Education/3717842_wbLkrm#704837972_feBLY-O-LB
http://donredding.com/pptest/3f931d9e054848cc879ebff6f4a2a201.jpg