Listing Smugmug Galleries Instructions-Smugmug Listing Sorting of Galleries

Hi Folks
(Technical Smugmug stuff, skip if you want)


http://instructionsbydon.blogspot.com/2011/09/smugmug-galleries-don.html

A listing at the  above is one of those things that tickles me to death with the computer when I learn about it
  • I found a Utility that lists galleries in Smugmug in the  wink of an eye.
  • I wanted something like this for years. The above link is to all my Smugmug Pictures in one list. It has links to all the Galleries. . .
  • I could have shown you one gallery as I have done for my Sunday School at  http://ownbeyss.blogspot.com/2011/09/pictures.html, but this lets you see all.
  • After it was created, I put the list on the Blog by selecting, copying,  and pasting into  a new page on my blog.
  • As I indicated above, I can do one for UNC  - or any of the Categories - by selecting and copying and pasting. If all you want to view yours, it is done for you already.
  • For those interested, below is the link to sign in (with your Smugmug address-  to make the list). I copied the whole list, then pasted into my web  blog. Of course one can just go on line and sign in and see the results. If I am too unclear, let me know.
  • With my galleries in the hundreds in some categories, this makes it easier to find things/pictures
  • Just to print out the list of my Galleries takes 37 pages! This is  a life saver . .

Link to the page on line (to  use for your listing):
http://smugroom.com/tools/gallery-list/

Then Sign in:
You can find your account name in the browser address of your  Smugmug,  for example:
Mine:
http://donredding.smugmug.com/
then add your password
and I would complete like this:


image

Linda:
http://lsm.smugmug.com/
Linda to sign in  would use lsm for account and then it already has .smugmug.com added in the form. then add password.

Milton:
http://hotshot.smugmug.com/

Sally:
http://sallyrh.smugmug.com/

Julie:
http://julessz.smugmug.com/

John:
http://thediazs.smugmug.com/

As I said, skip all this if you want  . . .

(A copy of this will be on the following Blog):
http://instructionsbydon.blogspot.com/2011/09/instructions.html
don

--
image  Do not want to bug you.
If you do not want emails such as this, please tell me; I understand as we get too many