20120120 MP4

http://instructionsbydon.blogspot.com/2012/01/20120120-mp4.html

I will do this later similar to the MP3 post

http://instructionsbydon.blogspot.com/2012/01/20120120-mp3.html

PS 20120402 -VLC is about best player for mp4 and mp3. Down load at click here . I discovered it would not play the audio1 protected files until I went into Firefox and disabled the VLC web plugin 2.0.0.0. I did on W7 and need to add VLC back on Vista as I had removed it. Just found it will not start immediately maybe that add in . .That was it so to get to audio1 I need to use Internet Explorer or maybe e others if I have left VLS in as an enabled Plug In, heck..

>AHS <Audio >Audio1 >BibleStudy >ByDon >CarolinaBlueComet >Centering Prayer >Dashboard > don >Don'sBlog(testing) >Fun For Bill >Instructions >James >Julie >Linda >>Milo >Our Movies

http://instructionsbydon.blogspot.com/2012/01/20120120-mp3.html

20120316:This is not what I hoped to do but a start

I will do this later similar to the MP3 post

http://instructionsbydon.blogspot.com/2012/01/20120120-mp3.html

20120316:This is not what I hoped to do but a start

Trying to find a good converter to mp4. I found for some reason I forget that I like mp4 best as it can cut the size of the files and keep pretty big. I liked Format Factory and ABS Video Converter but this week they are crashing. I installed some updates to Windows on the Vista and W7 and does not work right. I find that Streamclip is working best right now and you can see it cut a 9,264,680 file down to 2.533,510 or about  to 25%. I have seen 10&amp;amp; as well on some. So right now I guess this is best. This does not combine however.

I find that using a mov file from my @10 Nikon , sometimes various programs will convert. Sometimes they join. I do not know why it does not work some time. I found real trouble on Format factory with 9 clips so there must be a limit. the new computer is better but still it has issues.

I installed the 2011 Roxio program I had been holding onto the w7 and again it has problems but usable, give it a c+.

Here are the favorites I have from the past though now they do not work.

Any Video Converter

Format Factory

StreamClip

It is not too bad to just leave as mov as Smugmug now takes them pretty good although at times it will not work and scares me. But still it takes so long to upload ion mov format as so large.

Here are the programs I have now

Below is the Streamclip Screen

See how to do Streamclip: http://donsinstructions.blogspot.com/2012/01/20120111-convert-and-format-video-for.html

image

 

Trying to find a good converter to mp4. I found for some reason I forget that I like mp4 best as it can cut the size of the files and keep pretty big. I liked Format Factory and ABS Video Converter but this week they are crashing. I installed some updates to Windows on the Vista and W7 and does not work right. I find that Streamclip is working best right now and you can see it cut a 9,264,680 file down to 2.533,510 or about  to 25%. I have seen 10&amp; as well on some. So right now I guess this is best. This does not combine however.

I find that using a mov file from my @10 Nikon , sometimes various programs will convert. Sometimes they join. I do not know why it does not work some time. I found real trouble on Format factory with 9 clips so there must be a limit. the new computer is better but still it has issues.

I installed the 2011 Roxio program I had been holding onto the w7 and again it has problems but usable, give it a c+.

Here are the favorites I have from the past though now they do not work.

Any Video Converter

Format Factory

StreamClip

 

It is not too bad to just leave as mov as Smugmug now takes them pretty good although at times it will not work and scares me. But still it takes so long to upload ion mov format as so large.

Here are the programs I have now

Below is the Streamclip Screen

See how to do Streamclip: http://donsinstructions.blogspot.com/2012/01/20120111-convert-and-format-video-for.html