20120601 Smugmug Music customization

Eric Trimble APR 19, 2012 | 05:18PM PDT Hey Don, Actually that is pretty simple. Instead of putting it in your Custom Footer box, put it in the Custom Header box. That should sort you out. I hope this helps. If we can do anything else for you please let us know. Thanks, Eric Customeister and Support Hero Nick Wilson APR 19, 2012 | 05:00PM PDT HI Don, Thanks for your email. Let me shoot you over to our customization folks. They should be back in contact with you within the next 24 hours or so. Cheers, Nick Wilson SmugMug Support Hero don APR 18, 2012 | 03:57PM PDT Original message I am working on getting music into my galleries and finally understand I have to designate each Smugmug Gallery I want to play something by coding the site wide css and also put the url there for each piece of audio. Now I would like to know how to place the player somewhere on the top of the page instead of at the bottom as it is now. Can i do that? thanks don Here is where it is now at bottom: Any way to get on top, maybe in the description for the gallery? thanks don


-----
Lindy Wilson APR 18, 2012 | 01:52PM PDT Hi Don, Thank you for your email. I suppose you could add the music player to the image caption field. It might be easier for you to make the single image into a video, and add the music to the video. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. All the best, Lindy SmugMug Support Hero Manager
Don
APR 18, 2012  |  12:08PM PDT
Original message
Thanks

I wonder if there is a way to attach music to an individual picture?

thanks
don
-------
Ana Pogačar MAR 11, 2012 | 11:56PM PST Hi Don, Thanks for getting back to us. Sure, let me explain. The XXXXXXX represents the gallery ID; for example, in this gallery, the gallery ID is 21874313: http://donredding.smugmug.com/02-Church-Sunday-School/MPUMC/20120310-Gina-Baker-Funeral/21874313_LjmMLK#!i=1744118611&k=7SP6GGm I fixed the code in your gallery description, but it seems the link to the mp3 file is not correct. Please use the correct link so the music will play. As for controlling the automatic start: if you want automatic start, you can change the code to: autostart="true" if you don't want the music to start automatically, use this: autostart="false" I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any further questions. Have a great day, Ana SmugMug Support Hero




























------------------
#my_music {display: none;}
.homepage #my_music {display: block;}
#my_gaston {display: none;}
.gallery_22461832 #my_gaston {display: block;}
#my_pig {display: none;}
.gallery_22516095 #my_pig {display: block;}

/* Open Wide! Demo here: http://www.wolfsnap.com */
.galleries #homepage,
#content.userKeywords,
#header_wrapper, #footer_wrapper, #cobrand_footer,
#category, #subcategory, #header,
#smugmug, .smugmug #header, .smugmug #footer {
margin-left: 15px !important;
margin-right: 15px !important;
min-width: 755px;
width: auto !important;
_width: expression(document.documentElement.clientWidth < 790? "760px" : "auto");
}

.homepage #homepage {
margin-left: 15px;
margin-right: 15px;
min-width: 755px;
width: auto;
_width: expression(document.documentElement.clientWidth < 790? "760px" : "auto");
}



/* html only page for gallery XXXXXX */
.gallery_XXXXXX .nophotos {
display: none;
}
.gallery_XXXXXX .pageNav {
display: none;
}