- Help articles
- Create & Manage Account
- Uploading
- Getting Started
- Watching
- Advanced
- Solve a Problem
- Mobile
- Legal
- Devices
- Monetization
- Channels
- Policies and Safety
- Managing and Editing Videos
- YouTube Movies and Live Events
- Promote your videos with AdWords
- Product forum
- YouTube Mobile Forum
- Help Channel
- Partner Help Center
Learn More
- Advanced tips for annotations usage
- Editing my video's Category, Ratings, Embedding options, and Description
- What should I put in my video description?
- Can I enable or disable the option to embed my videos?
- Add date / location to your videos
- Formatting tags
- How to create captions and subtitles on YouTube
- Preparing a Transcript File
- Removing Videos from YouTube
- Viewing videos with captions
- Can I get help captioning or subtitling my video?
- 3D Content
- What is the Creative Commons, CC BY license?
- Audio/Video problems
- Adding and Editing captions / subtitles
- Getting Started with Annotations
- Picking a video thumbnail
- How do I make a video response on YouTube?
- Sending videos to feeds
- Common Questions About Distribution Settings